I have never known much about fashion. In fact, the little I know is largely due to my wonderful ex-girlfriends who would not, under any circumstance, let me buy my own clothes. When I turn fashion TV on, it is very rarely that I remember what the girls were wearing!This fresh new look has caught my eye. Believe it or not Thom Browne is hitting hard and naked ankles are starting to be seen in the NYC streets. Of course, this is the designer version and what you see in the streets is not as overplayed, but still... beware: Thom Browne has been awarded the Council of Fashion Designers of America award as men's wear designer of the year. His line is only sold in 22 stores worldwide but the fact that the NY Times has given him a full two pages means he will be hitting hard. His suits, -basic model- start at $3.500.
His clothes are catching fast with an underserved customer segment: Businessmen who want to look both conservative and cool. I always thought fashion should come from Italy or France but I guess I will have to ask "La Caixa" for an extra money wire to help me renew my whole wardrobe!
1 comentario:
Juaps... Como te compres peaso modelillo.... vas a arrasar.... Steve Urkel a tu lado... un piltrafillas!!!
Publicar un comentario